When you purchase a plant from your local nursery one of the first things you need to consider is what amazing pot am I going to plant it in. Then how do I transfer it to that amazing pot and KEEP IT ALIVE!
- Find a pot that has drainage holes.
- Add a little water if needed to moisten the soil of the plant you will be repotting.
- Loosen the roots be gently shaking and using your fingers. Be careful to not damage the roots in the process.
- Line the bottom of the new pot with the correct potting mix. Speak to your local nursery if you are unsure which soil is best for your plant.
- Place the plant in the new pot and fill the sides of the pot with potting mix.
- Give it a little more water to help the plant settle in.
Good info. Lucky me I reach on your website by accident, I bookmarked it.
Yay google is my queen aided me to find this outstanding web site! .
Hi there, I found your site via Google while searching for a related topic, your site came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
You have brought up a very great points, thanks for the post.
Lovely just what I was searching for.Thanks to the author for taking his clock time on this one.
I view something truly special in this web site.
I am glad to be a visitor of this everlasting site! , appreciate it for this rare information! .