Do you feel like your home office is one of the most un-motivating spaces in your home? A dreary space that more often than not ends up a dumping ground for paperwork or washing.
Even if you don’t work from home, having a space that’s organised and welcoming can help with productivity or accomplishing small household tasks. Whether you’re working on a report or finances here are five things you can do to improve your home office and make it more productive.
- Add greenery. It adds so much life to a space and can help lift a mood.
- Remove all the clutter and get organised! Add storage such as filing or stationary holders.
- Include personal touches to make it feel like “your space”. Add that pink fluffy leopard print cushion if you need!
- Get a comfortable chair! Sounds pretty simple right! Avoid dragging the dining room chair over to your desk.
- Be prepared. Having stationary ready to go, a plug nearby and a lamp.